This policy also explains your choices surrounding how we use information about you, which include how you can object to certain uses of information about you and how you can access and update certain information about you. If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our service.
QuickClic usually provide services under contract with an organization that organization controls the information processed by the services. For more information, please see Notice to End Users below. This policy does not apply to the extent we process personal information in the role of a processor on behalf of such organizations.
This document can be printed for reference by using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Owner and Data Controller
QuickClic Finland Oy
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that our service collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information about you when you input it into the services or otherwise provide it directly to us.
- Account and Profile Information: We collect information about you when you register or enter a contractual relationship with us. For example, you provide your contact information and, in some cases, billing information, when you apply or register for the services.
- Content you provide through our service: This content includes any information about you that you may choose to include. Examples of content we collect and store include: office information, planned care facility, dates, urgency class, patient name, personal identifier information such as social security number, phone, email and other information. QuickClic service is integrated and embeted to your server or data center, we do not host, store, transmit, replicate, receive or collect these information in other data QuickClic servers or data centers, except in limited cases, where permitted by your administrator: we collect feedback you provide directly to us through the service.
- Information you provide through our support channels: The services also include our customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with a service.
Payment Information: We collect payment and billing information when you enter a contractual agreement with us. For example, we ask you to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information, upon registration. You might also provide payment information, such as baking details.
- Other users of the services: Other users of our services may provide information about you when they submit content through the services. We also receive your email address from other service users when they provide it in order to invite you to the services. Similarly, an administrator may provide your contact information when they designate you as the billing or technical contact on your company's account or when they designate you as an administrator.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Legal basis of processing
We may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
· Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
· provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
· processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
· processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
· processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the customers data center locations or offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. The service does not provide yet a hosted solution, therefore the service is integrated to the customers existing registry, servers or data centers. The data is exclusively processed within the customers data registries and is not forwarded for processing to third party or QuickClic servers.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. The service, in general terms, renews and therefore erases patient data after 24h, in some cases, data can be retained for longer periods if it is necessary to perform the service or the same information is received from a new data batch.
· Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
· Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
· Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
· Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
· Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
· Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
· Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
· Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
· Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
· Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Other important privacy information
Notice to End Users
Our service is intended for use by organizations. That organization is the administrator of the services and is responsible for the accounts and/or service sites over which it has control, QuickClic acts as a processor within the organizations server environment. If this is the case, please direct your data privacy questions to the data registry owner, as your use of the Services is subject to that organization's policies. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of an administrator's organization, which may be different than this policy.